Q: new spark plugs and wireset... difficulty Turing my car on. it turn on then it turn off

Today, I got new sparks plug and new wireset. 5-6 hrs later my car started acting weird. I try to turn on car on then few seconds later it turn off. My battery works, My lights works..

Hello, thank you for writing in. Considering that you just had work done to the ignition system, there needs to be an inspection of that first. Start with the new ignition cables (spark plug wires) that were installed. Make sure they are clean, dry, and tight. The ignition coils then also need to be inspected. If there are any issues with them, take corrective action. If the ignition system checks out, there may be another type of problem going on. It may be fuel related, or another more complicated electrical problem. Unfortunately this is one of those issues that warrants an inspection of several components and systems. For more help resolving the issue and a second opinion, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Hi there. If you were not having these issues before you had this service performed, it is quite possible that the plug wires are connected to the wrong spark plugs from the distributor. It’s also possible that the spark plugs were not gapped correctly. I would contact the mechanic or company that completed these services to see if they can verify the repairs completed. If they can’t find the source of this issue, feel free to contact one of our mobile mechanics so they can complete a car is running rough inspection.

3. new spark plugs and wireset... difficulty Turing my car on. it turn on then it turn off