Q: New TCC solenoids

I put the TCC solenoid in I change both shift solenoids and another solenoid I filled the car up with fluid now when I put the car in Reverse it wants to go forward

Hello. The TCC solenoid should be checked with a scan tool tell if it is working properly. A technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to check the TCC solenoid with a scan tool. It could be that the new TCC solenoid is faulty. If available you can put your old TCC solenoid back into the transmission and see if their behavior changes, or simply exchange the TCC solenoid you bought for another one. If any new fluid was added into the transmission it may have caused the transmission to start slipping. If this is the case a product such as Lucas stop slip transmission fix could be a remedy but often times the damage is irreversible.

3. New TCC solenoids