Q: New rack and pinion 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage

Got a new rack and pinion put on my car. Is it normal for it to be smoking? The old one leaked real bad. My email is moore_taylor@hotmail.com

3. New rack and pinion 1998 Mitsubishi Mirage

Q: Q: Air conditioner not working

Hi. It may be a compressor issue, or it could be an expansion valve that is a stuck open. A stuck open expansion valve would show a higher than normal pressure on the low side when the AC is in...

Q: Does the ignition coil replacement also include a new spark p

Spark plug replacement is not included as part of coil replacement service although if the spark plugs were suspected of being defective, or confirmed defective, you would be apprised of that and, if agreed to by you, replaced. Spark plugs...

Q: Q: Power steering issue

If the pump is losing its pressure, then output could be the cause of the steering and noise issue. You would need to have the power steering pump tested to make sure the pump is supplying the proper pressure in...