Q: New motor, ran good one week but now will not start. Changed multiple sensors. It will try and start with the throttle body wide open

Has fire, fuel, and compression, cam and crank sensors replaced. If throttle body is held open it will almost crank then die. Confirmed 50 psi from pump and all injectors are spraying fuel. Please offer any advice? 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 3.7 liter v6

3. New motor, ran good one week but now will not start. Changed multiple sensors. It will try and start with the throttle body wide open