Q: New IAC Valve - High Idling but old IAC Valve normal (800/900 rpms) 1993 Saab

Good Day,

2 Questions please

1. I replaced my IAC valve with a new one purchased online. However, the new IAC valve idles at 2000 - 2100 and even when it comes down it comes down much later in the day and still seems high at 1100.

But the old IAC valve starts high and comes down to around 800 - 900 rpms. This one seems fine. -------There doesn't seem to be a vacuum like anywhere.

Should I just leave the old one or have I found more problems with the car?

1. If I have a fuel pressure regulator problem - would the "ENGINE" light come on?

additional info--Car takes 3 - 4 tries before it starts, which is why I tried putting a new IAC valve. I just installed a new MAF sensor. Still cranks after 4 tries when it's cold.. I think it's the FPR.

Thx a bunch... Shafi

3. New IAC Valve - High Idling but old IAC Valve normal (800/900 rpms) 1993 Saab