Q: New fuel pump. New relay. New fuse. New cam sensor stil will not start

New fuel pump new relay and fuse. New cam sensor. Fuel pump will not turn on.

The fuel pump should run momentarily at key "on". You can use a voltmeter to confirm if power is present during that brief interval when you turn the key to the "on" position. If there is no power (or you measure a big voltage drop), the procedure is to trace the circuit from source (battery) to load (the pump). The way to do that efficiently is with the factory wiring diagram in hand. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an electrical component diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. New fuel pump. New relay. New fuse. New cam sensor stil will not start