Q: new distrbutor and module still stalls at red lights could the ecm be going bad

Broncos was stalling on freeway first then it could stall anytime so I changed the tfi module and it was good for a week then the issue came back so I put a new distributor two days ago and it stalled like three times at red light tonight drove on the freeway home and it never stalled, so now I'm thinking to replace ecm computer is going bad issue is sparatic

3. new distrbutor and module still stalls at red lights could the ecm be going bad