Q: new distrbutor and module still stalls at red lights could the ecm be going bad

Broncos was stalling on freeway first then it could stall anytime so I changed the tfi module and it was good for a week then the issue came back so I put a new distributor two days ago and it stalled like three times at red light tonight drove on the freeway home and it never stalled, so now I'm thinking to replace ecm computer is going bad issue is sparatic

It certainly sounds like you are on the right track. I would recommend replacing the ECM to determine if it resolves the issue. I would also recommend checking the circuitry near this computer to be sure that no wiring problems exist. If any wiring problems exist, I would advise you to repair this issue before replacing any computers due to the fact that this alone could solve the issue. If you are in doubt about this repair, I would recommend having the vehicle inspected by a qualified technician to determine the exact cause of the issue.

3. new distrbutor and module still stalls at red lights could the ecm be going bad