Q: New clutch replaced in my Audi TT, and now pedal has stuck

I had my clutch in my Audi TT replaced with a new one. When he delivered it back, he told me the pedal had stuck to the ground. Should that have been checked before returning my car?

Hello, thanks for writing in. If you have a new clutch then your pedal should not be doing that. This is a sign of a bad clutch master cylinder, and it may need to be replaced. It doesn’t always get replaced when a clutch is replaced, but should be checked. This may also happen if the system was not properly bled. If you want to have your pedal looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this.

3. New clutch replaced in my Audi TT, and now pedal has stuck