Q: New catalytic converter

I need a new catalytic converter on my car. Are aftermarket catalytic converter good to use such as Magna flow. Or should I buy a oem catalytic converter. Since money is an issue.

Aftermarket converters are fine to use. Catalytic converters must meet federal emission standards in order to be sold. California and New York have even higher standards, so there may be some aftermarket converters that do not meet those standards. If you would like to purchase a catalytic converter from an outside source, one of our certified mobile technicians can install the catalytic converter for you if you need assistance.