Q: New battery, windows not working, dashboard lights on, radio not working, and the car isnt cranking. No noise.

Had a bad battery...Bought a blemish battery for $40 from interstate. Put it in the car and now it isnt starting, the radio isnt coming on, turn signal not working, windows aren't working, headlights are working. And there isnt any noise when turning the key to attempt the start. Would it be tbe battery causing this..?

3. New battery, windows not working, dashboard lights on, radio not working, and the car isnt cranking. No noise.