Q: New battery, will not turn over.

I just got a new battery but when I try to turn it over it winds slowly like its dead. Fuses look good, cables are secured tightly to battery posts.

3. New battery, will not turn over.

Q: Q: Car blowing cold air

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Q: Car headlights randomly turning on and flashing while car is off.

Hi there. Check all of the vehicle grounds to the lighting circuits and the ignition circuits. Make sure that the grounds are cleaned and tightened. A loose ground will cause circuits to malfunction and not work correctly. If you need...

Q: Lately, my car's starter doesn't give that starting sound anymore. Rather, i would hear a faint sort of "YAY" sound, and I would r

You should have your battery and cables cleaned and serviced first. Then have the battery load tested and then if it still turns slow then you will need to replace the starter. You may just have a weak battery that...