Q: New battery, will not turn over.

I just got a new battery but when I try to turn it over it winds slowly like its dead. Fuses look good, cables are secured tightly to battery posts.

3. New battery, will not turn over.

Q: I lose all gears after driving for 10 minutes

Hello. If the transmission starts working again once the vehicle is restarted, it is typically caused by a bad valve body or shift solenoid. Most of the time, the valve body needs to be removed and cleaned and have the...

Q: My Buick LeSabre 1998 model misfires on cylinder #3.

Hi there. The fuel is warm when the level is low and when the fuel tank is filled up the fuel tends to get cooler than it was before. In general, the fuel is low dense when it is warm...

Q: Q: Car won't turn over or start

You likely have an ignition switch problem, which is common with your vehicle. You could also have a starter relay problem, which could cause the same issue. The only way to verify the problem is to have an in-person inspection....