Q: New battery, will not turn over.

I just got a new battery but when I try to turn it over it winds slowly like its dead. Fuses look good, cables are secured tightly to battery posts.

3. New battery, will not turn over.

Q: Car will turn left but not right. I was told by a shade tree mechanic it can be welded back to the frame is this true?

Hi there: If the steering rack has broken off the mount, the mount would have to be welded and repaired first. The pinion gear is a part of the steering system that turns as the steering column sends input to...

Q: OK my car was stalling out so I started checking the obvious battery alternator plugs wires not the problem

Start by checking power to the relay. If there is no power to the relay this would suggest you have either a bad wiring problem to the relay or potentially a bad ECU driver that supplies the power to the...

Q: Car won't turn over, cracked multi-vee belt, & service b exceeded

For the starting issue the drive authorization system should be looked at. Low battery voltage or a component failure can cause the starter to not turn over. The other items are maintenance items and can be taken care by a...