Q: New battery still won't crank

New battery won't fully turn over

3. New battery still won't crank

Q: Where is transmission speed sensor on 07 Lincoln MKZ?

Hi there. It is common for 2006 to 2010 Ford / Lincoln transmissions to have problems with the TSS and OSS harnesses. It's attached to the side of the transmission and is very difficult to get to without removing multiple...

Q: Q: Car starts and then dies

Hello. If I am not mistaken, that vehicle does not use a carburetor for the fuel system, that does not really matter though. If your vehicle is only starting when you add some sort of fuel, and not on it's...

Q: Where would the radiator drain plug be located on my vehicle? 2003 Chevrolet Impala

Hello, the radiator drain plug will be a the bottom edge of the radiator, facing the engine (passenger side). If you drain the coolant, be sure to catch it with a pan of some sort, and properly dispose of it....