Q: New battery. Starter and alternator and car will not stay charged

I have replaced a transmissiin batter a.starter and alternator and my olds will not stay charged. After a min.. It shuts up. I was driving it as soon as i put the blinker on..it went dead. Plz help me. Is it electrical

Yes, this does sound like an electrical issue. Here’s what you can do:

• With the vehicle running, use a multimeter to check voltage at the battery. It should read somewhere near 14 volts, give or take .5 volts, if it is charging properly.

• If voltage is 12.6 or less, the alternator is not charging the battery.

• Also check for power at the alternator, with the engine running, just in case the battery wire is no good.

If you cant find the issue, a certified technician should be able to determine the exact cause of your battery not holding a charge.