Q: new battery new starter but car wont start and when t do start when I put foot on gas it makes a squeeling sound then stops and ca

new hyundai starter & battery and at times car won't start. When it do start & when I accelerate gas pedal a squeeling sound occur and then runs perfectly

The squeaking sound during startup is likely related to the serpentine belt or a dried-out idler or tensioner pulley bearing. This issue is likely not related to why the vehicle will not start on occasion. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected with a no-start inspection by a qualified professional to determine why the vehicle will not start. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be performed at your home or office.

3. new battery new starter but car wont start and when t do start when I put foot on gas it makes a squeeling sound then stops and ca