Q: New battery hasn't fixed my truck's starting problem.

Truck will not start even after replacing old battery. Since replacing the battery, truck turns over, but still will not start.

A: Hello, start with checking all the fuses, a...

Hello, start with checking all the fuses, a blown fuse may cause a no start condition. I am assuming that you are not getting a security warning while trying to start the vehicle. If you are getting a security warning try another key if you have one. The only way to diagnose a security issue is to connect a scanner and see if any codes are present and what is triggering the security issue. If there is no security issue then the basics need to be checked, ignition ,fuel and the power train control unit. You may need the aid of a mechanic to check the system using a scanner and to perform testing to find the cause of the no start.