Q: New A/C components with a mixture of oil added.

I replaced every part on my trucks a/c except the evaporator. Added PAG 46 like recommended. Overcharged the system, blew the p.r.v. on the compressor. Recharged the system, but wasn't correct. Worked for a couple days, then stopped blowing cold air. Compressor started making a clicking noise, loud at first. Had a mechanic use gauges and put more Freon in it. But said there was air in the lines. I vacuumed it, added Freon and PAG100 3oz of oil. Had a leak, so that addition leaked out! Fixed the leak, vacuumed it again and charged it again. Compressor still makes the clicking noise, just not too loud now. Blows cold air, but I don't think the pressure is correct in the system. I don't want to mess up the system anymore. What can I do to fix the issue at hand?

A: Your compressor, when replaced, should of c...

Your compressor, when replaced, should of called for a specific type of oil and amount to be used. Since you have put in PAG 46 and 100, it may have too much and incorrect oil in the system. You also stated you overcharged the system. This may have damaged the A/C compressor. I would have a certified mechanic closely inspect your entire A/C system so that any adjustments or repairs that are needed can be made.