Q: Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

replaced my neutral switch on my ford falcon and will not start in park but will start in neutral was told it maybe electrical

3. Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

Q: Transmission is not shifting out of first and won't start have to tap the starter it's a used transmission I just put it in.

Hi there. Check the brake switch (same as a neutral safety switch) to see if its working. This switch keeps the engine from starting in gear and only allows the transmission to be in park or neutral to start the...

Q: Any suggestions for an intermittent starting issue?

Assuming no air leaks and/or EGR system problems such as a stuck open valve, if your car won't start without spraying a volatile, flammable substance (starter fluid for example) into the intake, that means there is a problem with the...

Q: My truck Will not turn over.

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the symptoms you are having, and the repairs you have already tried, it is looking like you have a failed starter. You will likely need to have it replaced. You can remove the...