Q: Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

replaced my neutral switch on my ford falcon and will not start in park but will start in neutral was told it maybe electrical

3. Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

Q: Car has increased RPMs in neutral. Nissan Sunny 2008 (Japan Made)

The computer over time learns to control the idle and after you cleaned the throttle body it will cause the idle to go up from the increased air getting into the engine. If you disconnect the battery for about two...

Q: Vehicle is difficult to start sometimes; Sounds like it's about to stall when at idle

In order to isolate the hard engine start the first test will need to be a fuel pressure and leak down test to see if the pressure is within specifications when the key is turned on and the pressure stays...

Q: When traveling at highway speeds my car all the sudden has lost power when accelerating

Loss of power on acceleration can be due to plugged fuel injectors, faulty oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks including that caused by a faulty EGR system, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve timing if the timing belt or...