Q: Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

replaced my neutral switch on my ford falcon and will not start in park but will start in neutral was told it maybe electrical

Hello. This switch has a small range of adjustment available to you. Although it’s a hassle to crawl back under the car to do so, loosen the 2 bolts holding the switch to the transmission, and move the switch slightly each way, tighten, and test. Chances are you just need to find the correct alignment for starting. If you are still having problems troubleshooting this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of the starting problem and move forward with repairs.