Q: Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

replaced my neutral switch on my ford falcon and will not start in park but will start in neutral was told it maybe electrical

3. Neutral switch replaced, car will not start in park.

Q: Q: Reverse lights will not work

Hi there. The backup lights are controlled by the park neutral switch on the side of the transmission. Check the switch to make sure the transmission is not leaking fluid out into the switch. The switch may have a bad...

Q: I think the motor is having a starting issue. New battery, separate solenoid, and put in a new starter. Are all the cables good?

Hey there. The starting system has to turn the engine over at a certain minimum rate (RPM) in order for the engine to catch and run. If there is no voltage drop between a new fully charged battery and the...

Q: Converting to hydro-boost braking system on a 1990 Thunderbird Super Coupe

It depends on what you want to do. If you want to keep the car, I would convert it to hydro-boost brakes. It's a better system. Forget about that ABS system. The old ABS systems didn't work all that well....