Q: Q: Needs transmission serviced

The transmission is slipping. I don't know if I need to have the transmission serviced. I've had the car for a while.

3. Q: Needs transmission serviced

Q: Why Doesn't My Brake lights Work And I Changed The Brake light Switch

Hi there. It sounds like you may have either a blown fuse or a broken wire. Check and replace the fuses/relays as necessary. It may be necessary to check for battery voltage with a digital volt/ohm meter at the brake...

Q: i have a Lexus ls460 2007 w 80,000 miles. should i replace the spark plugs

The OEM spark plugs are claimed (by Lexus, in the maintenance schedule) to be good for 120,000 miles. However, there are many other maintenance items on this vehicle that have much shorter maintenance intervals such as replacement of the brake...

Q: Check engine light is off and when I turn on the key the car won't start. Just happened after changing the clutch kit.

Hi there. If the vehicle ran before you performed the job for the clutch exchange, then back track the work you had performed and look for anything that is not plugged in. Most likely, the crankshaft sensor was unplugged and...