Q: needs to replace air compressor and steering column

someone broke the steering column trying to steal it and it needs a compressor for the air conditioner. How much would it cost to do that
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. needs to replace air compressor and steering column

Q: I have alot of play in my steering wheel .and sometimes it is hard to turn

Hello, thank you for writing in. Hard steering is typically a sign of worn down steering gears or power steering pump. You will want to check the condition of these components and their fluid level. Check for leaks or any...

Q: My A/C is not blowing cold, 2012 Volkswagen Jetta

There is an easy way to do a type of check by using a low side pressure gauge from a local parts store. Many places sell the can of refrigerant with the hose and gauge that come with it or...

Q: Just bought car, sputtering and loss of power going up hills 1991 Dodge B250

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your Dodge B250. If the vehicle runs better when above half a tank, the pick up tube in the fuel tank may be broken or disconnected. Replacement does involve replacing the fuel pump....