Q: Needing a name of a hose and fitting

I need to know what the name is of the hose and fitting that connects the Fuel pump to the fuel lines?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your GMC...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your GMC Sierra 1500. The fitting you are talking about is the fuel pump housing that seals to the top of the fuel tank. This assembly is called a fuel pump module. The hose that hooks to it is the fuel pressure line. If you need any help with the replacement of a component or run into any issues, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home and service your vehicle.