Q: Need weather stripping replaced.

Weather stripping coming off around the side windows. Water is coming in and the window rattles.

3. Need weather stripping replaced.

Q: Car jumping and vibrating heavily

These symptoms could have numerous causes. The first step is to retrieve the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) associated with the Check Engine Light. This code provides a starting point for the diagnostic procedure. There is a technical service bulletin (TSB)...

Q: 2010 Ford F150 I keep getting a code for oxygen sensor about once every 10 days. Does that mean it is on the verge of going bad?

A code to one of the 4 O2 sensors does not always mean the sensor is bad or going bad. It could be another problem with the fuel system or intake system causing the code. You did not give us...

Q: My break is as if it is always being pressed on even when I don't touch it. What can cause this?

Hello. From what you've described, your car has a bad brake light switch. This switch is located on the brake pedal assembly under the dash. It starts to fail and in most cases the smallest amount of movement will allow...