Q: Need various issues with my car looked at

I have a multitude of problems with my car. Gas pours out when I try to fill the gas tank, the front driver's and passenger's side doors don't open from the outside, the car needs a tune-up, the key broke off in the ignition even though it still starts, and I need air in the tires.

It sounds like your car is in need of some attention for sure. Given the situation, I think the best thing to do is have a technician such as one from YourMechanic look at it and determine what needs to be done and give the items an order of priority. Some issues in cars affect other areas, the technician will be able to tell you what things are necessary to repair now to keep your vehicle running, group some repairs together to save time and money and which ones are creature comforts that can wait if necessary.

3. Need various issues with my car looked at