Q: need transmission 2003 Pontiac Aztek

I need to know how much a transmission and labor?

3. need transmission 2003 Pontiac Aztek

Q: Converting manual transmission to automatic

In order to do this swap, you will need to have the powertrain control module(PCM) from the vehicle that has the manual transmission. The PCM from your automatic transmission truck will likely not work when the manual transmission is installed....

Q: Car hissing and overheating

This could be an indication of either a cooling system issue, or possibly a head gasket. Never check the cooling system on a hot engine, or when the system is pressurized, or serious injury may result. The cooling system will...

Q: Q: Manual transmission won't go into any gears.

Hi there. It is possible that the transmission may have gotten into the wrong gear at the wrong time and could have damaged that counter shaft or the main shaft in the transmission. First drain the oil from the transmission...