Q: Q: Need to start car after sitting for a year

My car has been sitting for a year. It previously had some transmission issues. What do I need to do to get it ready to drive?

3. Q: Need to start car after sitting for a year

Q: Gear independently shifted into neutral - 2005 Chevrolet Suburban

This sounds like it could be a transmission control issue. Faults codes should be read out and any issues corrected. Generally, if there is a mechanical condition in a transmission the symptoms will be static and always present where an...

Q: When my car is cold it runs great not and after it gets warm if you press it slowly like if you were in traffic car will turn off

You may have a vacuum leak or a sensor failure that will require the computer scanned for stored codes so the problem can be isolated.

Q: Trunk won't open on my car

Go into your control setup in the instrument panel, under user controls, and make sure the trunk did not get turned off in the setup. If it did, then turn all of it back on and the trunk should open....