Q: Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

A: sent to cs ...

sent to cs

Q: Fuel pump

Make sure the fuel gauge is actually accurate. Maybe "half a tank" is "empty"? It is relatively easy to rule out the fuel pump by testing the pressure on the fuel rail but that will not tell you anything about...

Q: Clutch pedal stays on floor

Hi, your Toyota has an Hydraulic Clutch system with a master cylinder operated by the pedal and a slave cylinder that moves the clutch release bearing. It is possible you have a fluid leak or failed master or slave cylinder....

Q: I HAVE A 2002 ALERO OLDSMOBILE IT HAVE 3 CODES DO U KNO WHAT IT CAN BE IF I TELL U THE CODES

Misfire codes can be caused by a range of failures. Spark Plugs, Coils, Injectors, Manifold gaskets could all be suspect. When the check engine light is on and the car has stored codes, your first reaction is to replace the...