Q: Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

A: sent to cs ...

sent to cs

Q: Wheel fell off car

Hi. It sounds like your lug nuts came loose and caused the wheel to fall off. I would recommend having a technician come out from YourMechanic and inspect the front end on the car for damage and repair it as...

Q: code p0446

Hi there. A P0446 (evaporative emissions system gross leak detected-Toyota defined meaning) sets when there is a fault detected in the evaporative system. The evaporative system is an emissions system responsible for preventing the leakage of fuel vapor into the...

Q: Car cranks, but will not start. If I pull the fuel line off, it starts up to 500 rpm then dies.

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. You can disconnect the vacuum line to the fuel pressure regulator on the fuel injector rail to see if fuel comes out of the regulator. If it does, then...