Q: Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

A: sent to cs ...

sent to cs

Q: My car jerks when I'm going 50-60mph and sometimes dies right after I start it up, when I'm in park or reverse.

Hi there: On late 1990's Nissan's and Infinity models, there are sometimes issues with electrical relays that transmit electrical signals from the power source to individual components. I'm not sure if this is exactly what is going on with your...

Q: onfreeway when sudden loss of power,clanking noise from right side bottom of motor, then stopped running-

Hello. From the symptoms you've described it's very possible that you suffered some serious engine failure, probably a bearing failure of some sort. This is not uncommon for an engine with that high of mileage. The engine can probably be...

Q: Possible fuel pump issue? Car does not start.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, running over the median, car scraped hard, drove to the gas station a mile down the road, sputtered and died, could be any number of problems. The fact the fuel pump now...