Q: Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

sent to cs

Q: My car is turning off while I idle

Hello. If the car will not hold a charge then either the new alternator is not charging or there is another electrical issue. Most of the time this is caused by a bad connection at the alternator. As for the...

Q: Overheated and will not start

It sounds like you may have blown a cylinder head gasket as a result of the motor overheating. A blown head gasket may cause a number of different symptoms. A head gasket that fails between cylinders will generally cause a...

Q: broke small wire going to alternator.

The small wire that you broke off is the wire that goes to the computer of the vehicle. The computer controls the charging and you may need to have the computer scanned and any codes diagnosed for the charging system....