Q: Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

Need to replace water pump and timing belt, what should this cost?

sent to cs

Q: My car locks a few times then stops working after 3 or 4 times. What could be the problem?

If your door locks are not working properly, I would recommend having the door lock system inspected by a qualifed professional. It is possible that the door lock actuators may be faulty. It is also possible that there is an...

Q: Just wanted to know what color the hot wire is to the electric full pump

To find the hot wire, remove the multi-wire connector (there may be five terminals) and probe each terminal at the connector with a voltmeter at key on (between each terminal and body ground). One terminal will show battery voltage for...

Q: I replaced all gaskets and now it pops really loud from intake, self revs really high, then stalls.

Hi There, It sounds like following your gasket replacement you may have a gasket that may not be sealing completely resulting in a vacuum leak or intake leak. High idle speeds or in some cases rough idle, stalling and hissing...