Q: Need to replace P0460 sensor.

My Check Engine light came on. The computer said that the P0460 sensor needs to be changed.

3. Need to replace P0460 sensor.

Q: Turning wheel left and right clunk noise possibly a strut mount?

Hi there. In most cases, a clunking sound when turning the steering wheel is typically an indication of a damaged steering stabilizer bar bushing. However, it can also be a damaged strut mount, tie rod or CV joint that is...

Q: Car will not start - 2005 Cadillac CTS

Okay, so hopefully you have another vehicle to get around in. The first thing you need to do is get that code scanned. Once you have the code, you should be able to narrow down the possible problems quite a...

Q: Do i need to reset my vehicle after replacing my coolant sensor

If you have a check engine light that is still on then you may need to have the computer scanned to make sure that there was no other codes or damaged from the overheating situation you had. You may need...