Q: Need to replace P0460 sensor.

My Check Engine light came on. The computer said that the P0460 sensor needs to be changed.

The code is a generic and the manufacturer code would be P2066. This is caused by a PCM needing reprogrammed. The problem is a glitch in the programming when the car is not filled with fuel each time and the system sees it as a problem. The reprogram may need to be done by the dealer. This vehicle also has a possible recall for a fuel pump and sender. I recommend you contact the closest dealer and check your VIN in their system for the fix and recalls.

3. Need to replace P0460 sensor.