Q: need to replace housing thermostat for a 2002 vw beetle. how do i do that?

I need instructions on changing the housing thermo for a vw beetle 2002

Hi Jill. Thanks for writing in to us tonight. Although we’d like to help you with instructions, we are unable to attach documents or images to this platform - or email them to people. The best bet is to purchase a service and repair manual for your Volkswagen Beetle, which will provide you with detailed instructions and steps to follow (especially the refilling and priming instructions for VW cooling systems). You can find them online or at most major auto parts stores.

3. need to replace housing thermostat for a 2002 vw beetle. how do i do that?