Q: Q: Vehicle does not start

Need help on hot wireing my 1996 saab 900 witch wires I need to put on toggle switch and witch wires on the push bottom

3. Q: Vehicle does not start

Q: Car making clicking sound at startup

Hello. It is important to consider whether the noise is heard when you are trying to start your vehicle, or when the motor actually starts. If it is before the motor starts, then the issue is most likely a low...

Q: Car died while driving now won't crank

At 150 thousand miles it really could be anything. I'm not clear on weather you have a car that will not start or one that will not crank. A car that will not crank may have problems in the charging...

Q: ECU battery fuse blows and has a short.

Check all of the sensors on the engine and transmission and make sure that all of the wiring is connected properly. Then check the ground wiring to the engine and chassis and see if anything is loose. Look for any...