Q: Vehicle does not start

Need help on hot wireing my 1996 saab 900 witch wires I need to put on toggle switch and witch wires on the push bottom

Hello. Before attempting to rewire the starting circuit, I would first try to repair or replace the broken harness or connector. A replacement harness or connector should not be that difficult to source from a dealership or parts place. If you do need to rewire the starting circuit then I would refer to a service manual, as it will have wire names, colors, and pin outs, all of the information necessary for such a procedure. Installing the toggle switch will likely require the ON/ACC wire, while the push button start will require power from the wire that engages the starter. If you believe there may be a possibility that the harness cannot be replaced or that there is something else wrong with the vehicle, then I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to determine what would be the appropriate repair.

3. Vehicle does not start