Q: Need to know what I need to put a 390 into my truck which is efi setup

I am wanting to take my 302 efi out and put a 390 carb in my 94 what do I need to do so this can happen

The two engines have different bell housings for the transmission. The mounts are different. The fuel pump is not compatible with the carburetor. The wire harness and ignition system are different. You may even have a transmission cross member location issue.

There are many additional differences that cannot be identified until the job is attempted. I listed the ones that come to mind.

3. Need to know what I need to put a 390 into my truck which is efi setup