Q: Need to know if the fasteners are metric or sae

I've never owned a car this old before and I just need to know if the fasteners on the vehicle are metric or sae

3. Need to know if the fasteners are metric or sae

Q: Hi my belts squeels randomly when I turn my car on. Today for the first time while I was driving it started to squeel, what could

Noise of that type is often due to a failed or failing bearing in one of the pulleys or accessories (e.g., alternator, water pump, A/C compressor) that is driven by the serpentine belt, the belt is not properly tensioned, or...

Q: Car stalls at steady higher speeds

Hello there, a few common faults would cause your 1971 Chevrolet El Camino to stall out like this. The most common would be the carburetor, battery, alternator or the fuel pump. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one...

Q: Vibration in floor 1992 Buick Roadmaster

Hi there - yes, this is a driveshaft issue. It could be a worn u-joint (front), or a worn driveshaft bushing in the transmission tailshaft housing. Either of these would cause loose motion and vibration from the driveshaft such as...