Q: Need to know how to remove idle control valve

Need to know how to take off the bolts on the idle control valve what kind of tool i need

Hello. The idle control valve on your vehicle is held on by small torx-head bolts. Because of its placement, it is hard to get to them.

I typically remove the throttle body which makes this easier. While I have it off, I completely clean out the throttle body and then reinstall it with a new gasket.

If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office and replace your idle control valve for you.