Q: Need to get coolant changed. Dealer won't give me a price. Should I trust someone else to it. This model does not have a drain g

Need to get coolant changed this will be the 2nd time since 2005

Hi there. I’ve done many coolant services on this model during my time at the Toyota dealerships. There were some technicians there that struggled to properly bleed the cooling system. The key part of the bleeding process is to unbolt the recovery bottle and place it on the hood latch to aid in the process; this is the actual factory repair manual directions. Your Mechanic has several technicians that can assist you with a coolant service.

3. Need to get coolant changed. Dealer won't give me a price. Should I trust someone else to it. This model does not have a drain g