Q: Need to get car running again after sitting

Before parking my car 10 plus years ago, it was in excellent condition and ran fine. What will to be done need to get it running again after having sat for so long?

Well that depends on how the car was stored. If the car was stored properly, all that would need to be done is replace the fluids, put some gas in it, and it should be fine. If it was not prepared for long term storage, you could have a mess on your hands. If old gas was left in the car, it will have deteriorated, and has most likely ruined your gas tank and carburetor. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to come and check over your car to see exactly what needs to be done; a 75-point inspection is a good place to start.