Q: Need to find cabin air filter

Where can I find the cabin air filter in my car?

3. Need to find cabin air filter

Q: My car had a clicking noise on startup. I replaced the timing chain, guides and tensioners but the noise is still there.

Many engines will make a small ticking sound upon startup when cold due to the fact that the engine oil has dripped down to the oil pan or the bottom of the engine. When the engine starts up, oil pressure...

Q: crank no start, replaced fuel pump, idles hard and dies on crank then will eventually level out and work, replaced throttle body,

Hi Sean. Thanks for sending in your question today. Typically a rough idle issue is caused by difficulty in mixing the air and fuel correctly. This is handled by the throttle body, the mass air flow sensor, and delivered through...

Q: Engine vibration even in idle. Check Engine Light is not on.

You're correct, your engine uses a timing chain. It also has variable valve timing (VTT). This system allows the engine timing to change in relation to engine RPM. A VVT fault could cause driveabilty issues both at idle and at...