Q: Need to disarm 2ndary key fob alarm system

My original alarm system was reset to a new key fab several yrs ago, well i have lost my key fob again and need to disarm the secondary system so I can reprogram with my new fobs........haven't been able to find adequate info anywhere....

If you just need to program a key fob, I would recommend searching in the owner’s manual for the procedure on how to do this. If it is possible to do by yourself, it will most likely be listed in the owner’s manual. If not, the key fobs may need to be programmed to your vehicle at the dealership. If you wish to install a completely different aftermarket security system, you will need to find the control module for the old system and remove it. If you are unsure where this module is, consult with the technician who installed the previous system.