Q: Need the stater replaced. The bottom bolt head is stripped.

I would have changed it out myself by now. The car has over 350,000 miles and will be dead this year and replaced. Need it running for a few more months before i move. The starters bottom bolt head is stripped. How much extra is that going to add to the quote?

There are special sockets that are made specifically for this type of issue. It is possible that one of these sockets could be used to remove the stripped bolt. If the bolt is broken off inside the hole it threads into, this can be a major problem. This type of problem will involve drilling out the old bolt. This can include removal of multiple unnessesary parts to fit the drill in place. Best case scenario is that you just have a stripped bolt head and that one of those special sockets will work to remove it.

3. Need the stater replaced. The bottom bolt head is stripped.