Q: Need the battery and brakes checked out.

Brake light coming and staying on while driving, and even when the car is off with the keys removed. My battery or alternator also has an issue. The battery got hot the last time I drove the car. I disconnected the battery and haven't driven the car since.

I would have a technician check out the car. It sounds like you may have a shorted wire somewhere on the car or the alternator may be overcharging. A technician can test drain on the battery and see if the alternator is overcharging the battery. You may also have a faulty brake light switch that they will need to fix as well.

3. Need the battery and brakes checked out.