Q: Need steps to open liner in top of convertible

I need directions on how to open the liner in the top of my convertible so that I can repair the material. Could you relay those steps to me please or tell me where I can find them? Thanks.

Hello. There are a series of torx bolts that hold the top to its frame. These will need to be removed to take the top off. When doing so the top will typically not fit back in place as it is stretched after years of use. You are better off having an upholstery shop remove it for you as they can rework the fabric to make it fit properly again.

3. Need steps to open liner in top of convertible