Q: Need step by step instructions on changing my front and back brakes

I need step by step instructions on changing my front and back brakes

As long as you have four wheel disc brakes, the repair procedure is as follows:

1. Raise the vehicle and support it safely on jack stands.
  2. Remove all four wheels.
  3. Remove all eight caliper bolts
  4. Remove all four calipers from the rotors
  5. Remove all eight brake pads from the caliper bracket or caliper
  6. Remove the eight caliper bracket bolts (if applicable)
  7. Remove all four rotors
  8. Install new rotors backwards and spray back side with brake cleaner.
  9. Install brake rotors correctly and spray down front side with brake cleaner
  10. The remainder of the repair is reverse of removal.

3. Need step by step instructions on changing my front and back brakes