Q: Need some help with my chrysler crossfire

I ran out of gas and now when I start my car it runs, but shakes and doesn't sound too great. Can this be because of air in the fuel lines?

Hi there. There is a possibility that running the car out of fuel may have damaged the fuel pump. The fuel pump relies on the fuel inside the tank to keep it cool and working properly. When the tank is run dry, this results in the fuel pump generating an immense amount of heat and in some cases burning itself up. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect your fuel pump, to determine if that’s the source of your issues.

3. Need some help with my chrysler crossfire