Q: Need some help with my chrysler crossfire

I ran out of gas and now when I start my car it runs, but shakes and doesn't sound too great. Can this be because of air in the fuel lines?

3. Need some help with my chrysler crossfire

Q: Key stuck in ignition of 2008 Chrysler Town & Country

Hi. This is a fairly common issue with the Town and County's around this time. There is a module in the ignition that communicates with the car's computer and won't let you remove the key if it doesn't believe the...

Q: Q: Key not working

There are many questions that should be answered before diagnosing this type of question. Does the key not turn the ignition, or does the ignition turn but the engine will not crank, or does the engine crank but with no...

Q: Q: Car leaking gas

A fuel leak can be a very dangerous situation. Your car needs to be inspected and fixed as soon as possible. Fuel leaks can come from a cracked fuel tank or damage on any of the lines that run the...