Q: Need signal blinker relay

My signal blinker will not work. I think it might be the relay.

The light circuit in your vehicle includes your hazard lights. Try and turn on the hazards and if the lights flash then your flasher is working okay. If you try that and the lights still do not work then you may have been correct that the flasher is bad. There are two different fuses to check first for the turn signals, a 7.5 amp and a 15 amp for the hazards. If both are okay then the flasher should be the problem. The flasher is located in the left side of the dash on the fuel panel. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and check the your turn signal not working for you and give you a diagnosis.