Q: need rear sway bar links replaced and dashboard temp. gauge needs replaced

recommendation: rec rear sway bar links and the motor temperature gauge on the dashboard needs to be replaced or repaired. Can this work be done and how much (cost) for each procedure?

Hi there. Has an inspection been performed that determined the failure of those items? If not, a proper inspection performed by a qualified technician is strongly suggested to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a safety inspection, temperature gauge is not working properly inspection, sway bar link replacement. Your Mechanic customer service contact is needed for a quote on the temperature gauge replacement.

3. need rear sway bar links replaced and dashboard temp. gauge needs replaced