Q: Need radio code

Need radio code

3. Need radio code

Q: Q: Satellite radio not working

The radio is most likely the cause, since the preview channel should stay on if it was working like it should. The radio is capable of storing codes if it runs into any errors. It will need to be scanned...

Q: 1999 Toyota corolla steering wheel problem.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to diagnose and repair the spiral cable in the steering column on a 1999 Toyota Corolla.

Q: Oil leak and Check Engine Light is on

Hi there. Thanks for writing in. In some cases, the oil leaking from the vehicle after a rear main seal and oil cooler are repaired is caused by residual oil that was not cleaned or removed from the vehicle after...