Q: need quote, not seeing options on site

I have been advised I need a timing Solenoid Exhaust, Timing solenoid intake and a fuel system tune up. Can I get an accurate quote to repair these please? Thank you

Hi there. Our process typically begins by having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an inspection based on the symptoms you’re experiencing. This is why your service requests may not be listed. We try to define the problem you’re having, and complete repairs that will solve the issue. If this is routine maintenance that your Hyundai Elantra needs, you can review your car’s maintenance schedule by clicking this link. Once there, you’ll be able to request quotes for those repairs.