Q: Need pads and rotors on a 2013 corolla dealer wants $600.00 they say it comes with shims and stuff. They call it a brake kit. Is t

Rotors never been cut said pads are touching the rotors cant cut them so need new rotors.

Hi there:

Usually when the brake pads wear out excessively, they can cause additional damage to the rotors; especially if they are worn past the wear indicators. $600.00 for front brake pads, rotors and ancillary parts; along with labor is a fairly good price; especially for dealers. You might want to get a second opinion by having a mobile mechanic from our team complete your brake pad / disc replacement.

3. Need pads and rotors on a 2013 corolla dealer wants $600.00 they say it comes with shims and stuff. They call it a brake kit. Is t