Q: Need non-working gauges replaced.

My speedometer, fuel meter, and torque meter are not working.

If the gauges on your instrument cluster are not functioning properly I would first recommend checking for blown fuses. This is the most common cause of this issue. If no fuses are blown and none of the gauges are working on the dash, the cluster may be faulty and require replacement. More uncommon but still a possibility is that all the sensors that feedback information to the gauge cluster have gone bad. I would seek the help of a technician to inspect the electrical components related to your gauge cluster in order to diagnose the issue.

3. Need non-working gauges replaced.