Q: need info regarding suspension and rims

looking to buy new rims and tires for car, whats biggest i can buy without having to change suspension. If i decide to change suspension do you recommend lowering springs or "bagging" it(air bags to raise and lower)

Depending on the model of your Jetta, it should have come with 16-18" wheels from the factory. I would not recommend going any bigger than 18" wheels without sacrificing ride and clearance issues. Keep in mind as you go with a larger wheel than the factory, this puts you into a different category of tire sizes and availability which limits your options and are usually much more expensive.

Should you decide to lower the car, both are viable options, but bagging the car is significantly more work, and will cost quite a bit more. An entirely custom setup will need to be made, and the wheel wells will need to be modified to allow the wheels to tuck into them when lowered. A simple lowering kit will be much easier on your car and your wallet.

3. need info regarding suspension and rims