Q: need ignition module for 3.1 v6

do i need to drop starter to replace ignition module?

3. need ignition module for 3.1 v6

Q: Vehicle stalling when stopping or turning.

Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you should have your brakes inspected. If the engine stalls and will not restart, that is the best time to see what the engine is missing to run properly. I find it strange...

Q: Hi I have a 2001 s10 that seems to have a wiring issue or something.

Hi there. Check the battery and make sure that it can hold a charge. Even though a battery can have 12.6 volts, it could have a bad cell causing a large draw. Place the battery on a load and see...

Q: Car won't go forward and is leaking - 1992 Mercedes Benz 300TE

Hey there. If the line is broken, then it has to be replaced. The line is a special transmission cooler line. You may need to use dealer supplied parts for this repair only. The transmission should not be tried to...