Q: Need idler arm bolts for 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. How can I find them and have them installed on my truck?

Need idler arm bolts for my 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. Can't find them at any salvage yard. I found a place that may be able to find a bolt to fit but they need the dimensions or the bolt on the other side to compare it to. I need someone to help me get the dimensions or remove the bolt from the other side so i can get a matching bolts and install them.

I have been trying to fix this problem for over a month and no one has been able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Malina. Thanks for contacting us today. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department, so they can let you know if we have a service available to help you with your problem. They should be contacting you shortly via email if one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to help.

3. Need idler arm bolts for 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. How can I find them and have them installed on my truck?