Q: Need idler arm bolts for 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. How can I find them and have them installed on my truck?

Need idler arm bolts for my 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. Can't find them at any salvage yard. I found a place that may be able to find a bolt to fit but they need the dimensions or the bolt on the other side to compare it to. I need someone to help me get the dimensions or remove the bolt from the other side so i can get a matching bolts and install them.

I have been trying to fix this problem for over a month and no one has been able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

3. Need idler arm bolts for 2002 lincoln navigator. Ford discontinued part. How can I find them and have them installed on my truck?