Q: Need help with finding engine harness number.

Where do I find my engine harness number? I need to replace the entire harness due to multiple connections broke

3. Need help with finding engine harness number.

Q: Loud popping noise where header and exhaust meet

Hi there - the "combustion bang" you hear taking place at the header flange probably indicates a leak at the donut gasket as you suspect. Unburned, or still burning, fuel catches some fresh oxygen at the flange, and ignites, producing...

Q: Leaking oil out of the front..not from the blow by hose

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 to leak puddles of oil while the engine is running. The most common causes are the oil pan gasket, front crankshaft seal, crankcase breather or valve cover gaskets....

Q: Q: Starter

If striking the starter motor case with a rubber mallet brings the starter to life, that typically means there is a bad spot on the starter motor armature. The vibration from striking the motor simply moves the armature just enough...