Q: Need help with finding engine harness number.

Where do I find my engine harness number? I need to replace the entire harness due to multiple connections broke

3. Need help with finding engine harness number.

Q: I have a 99 Yukon when I put it in reverse it goes forward. It has only done it twice

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Make sure the linkage on the side of trans moves along with the shifter cable as the cable moves. If that's okay, then drop pan and check the linkage to manual valve...

Q: Bleeding the brakes on a 98 dodge ram 2500 4wd 4 wheel abs. I read there are two valves that have to be bled off first?

You should first bleed the brakes normally and then hook up a DRB3 scanner and put ABS in bleed function to bleed out ABS system and then bleed system normally at each wheel again. Repeat as needed until all air...

Q: What is the name of the liquid for the radiator?

The coolant this vehicle uses is called HOAT or Hybrid Organic Additive Technology. This coolant is supposed to be good for 5 years / 100,000 miles. If you are overheating then you will need to have the system tested by...