Q: Need help with finding engine harness number.

Where do I find my engine harness number? I need to replace the entire harness due to multiple connections broke

3. Need help with finding engine harness number.

Q: Coolant is bubbling

Hi. Your concern sounds very similar to an event where the system cooling fan may not be working properly. If the air conditioning is cooler as the vehicle is moving, but warm when stopped, this tells me air flow is...

Q: I pulled too close to a concrete parking stall and scraped the bottom of the front bumper. What type of damage should I look for?

Hello. The extent of damage you should be looking for is relative to how hard that concrete blocker with hit/scraped. Its dificult to say which parts may have been effected without knowing where exactly the vehicle was hit. The radiator...

Q: It cranks over like it wants to start but it won't.

Hi there. Under the passenger seat or in a panel on the dash there is an inertia switch that will cut off the fuel in the event there is an accident. Locate the inertia switch and see if its active....